Cloud computing is an internet based computing that provides shared data to computers and devises as per demand. In simple words, it is a model used to make information ubiquitous, to make it possible for users to access data, services and applications over the internet. The cloud eliminates the need to buy costly hardware, including but not limited to hard drives and servers – and gives users the ability to work from anywhere. Simply put, it is a practical approach to streamline your data; file storage needs, cost benefits, etc. Over 90% of businesses are already using cloud technology in a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment.
The major benefits of cloud computing includes :-
- Elasticity: Scale up or down quickly to meet computing demand
- Affordability: Only pay for what you use, and minimize hardware and IT costs
- Availability: Get 24/7 cloud system access from anywhere, on any device
- Simplicity: Free IT from managing servers and updating software
As the world is getting filled with information, coming from many sources, the struggle to manage exploding volume, diversity and volume of the same is real. Conventional data management practices are costly and put strain on IT budget. Firms need insights into markets, customers and their own internal processes to stay ahead of competition and to deliver sustainable business performance. For quicker and better decisions, one must learn to cope with and build on the high volume and velocity of real-time structured and unstructured data in different formats. Leading Industry analysts have suggested that those who do this will outperform competition by 20% in every financial metric.
What we can help you do :-
- Predictive Intelligence: Make decisions on what your customers prefer now or are expected to do with the help of analytics.
- 360 degree Customer Analysis: Be apprised of your customers’ online and offline behavior by enriching your customer profile to present individualized experience for them.
- Cross Channel Attribution: Use algorithmic attribution to know how you are paid and how earned media drives your business.
Firewall and Security Solutions
A firewall is a network security system, either hardware- or software-based, that controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on a set of rules. The word firewall originally referred literally to a wall, which was constructed to halt the spread of a fire. In the world of computer firewall protection, a firewall refers to a network device which blocks certain kinds of network traffic, forming a barrier between a trusted and an untrusted network. It is analogous to a physical firewall in the sense that firewall security attempts to block the spread of computer attacks.
What it does :-
- Acts as a barrier: Acting as a barrier between a trusted network and other untrusted networks — such as the Internet — or less-trusted networks — such as a retail merchant’s network outside of a cardholder data environment.
- Positive control mode: A firewall controls access to the resources of a network through a positive control model. This means that the only traffic allowed onto the network defined in the firewall policy is; all other traffic is denied.
- Services: SEPL can provide a host of solutions be it Server Protection, Email Protection, Web Protection, Network Protection or complete UTM Protection.
Backup and Storage Solution
The one thing enterprise data is not is “uniform.” Which is why your data protection, backup and recovery solution should cover the full range of data sources, file types, storage media and backup modes — from snapshots to streaming. With all that diversity, the last thing you want is to maintain a separate point solution for each distinct backup and recovery requirement. And with our partners, you don’t have to. Our integrated, automated data protection approach gives you a single, complete view of all your stored data no matter where it is—on premise or in the cloud.
What it does :-
- Back up: Store and back up your databases, files, applications, endpoints and VMs with maximum efficiency according to data type and recovery profile.
- Integrate and Optimize: Integrate your hardware snapshots and optimize storage with de-duplication.
- Recover: We help you recover your data rapidly and easily, whenever you need to, and leverage reports to continually improve your backup and recovery processes.
CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software helps with the creation, modification, analysis and documentation of product designs. It is used to enhance the productivity of the designer and improve the overall quality of the design itself. This technology makes product design more efficient by automating processes that were once manual, such as traditional drafting. With 3D CAD, designers can also do solid modeling, creating three-dimensional representations of their products.
It helps in the following way :-
- Explore: CAD software helps you explore concept design ideas, create product designs, carry out simulations and analyses, and perform engineering calculations.
- Assists: CAD tools assist you with the experimentation, exploration, and iteration needed to make the most of your design’s potential which helps you achieve better products produced more efficiently and at less cost so that you get your products to market faster.
- Applications: We have a suite of applications you can use to design products the way you want – not the way your CAD tool requires.
Networking being the backbone of every IT organization, we at SEPL, ensure that Networking solutions provided to our customers are future-ready. We have robust end-to-end Networking portfolio and are committed in delivering advanced Networking solutions to Government, BFSI, Public Sector Units (PSU), IT/ITES and large Enterprises. Nowadays applications need advanced thinking about Network architecture. SEPL’s networking solutions ensure that you are free from obsolete and proprietary approaches.
It helps in the following way :-
- Time: The amount of time you usually spend in making your system work together can be reduced comprehensively.
- Productivity: We believe in giving control of network’s future and in doing so improve productivity and reduce expenditure, all these with a flexibility of adopting the latest innovative technologies.
- Simplification: With us, our clients have experienced improved efficiency and network performance.